Tuesday 2 June 2015

Mock of my final infographic

For my final inforgraphic, i first opened illustrator and clicked on the rectangle tool and covered the left half of the page with a rectangle shape, i made that one dark purple. I repeated that step to make the right side duck egg blue / kaki green. Next i went on the internet and downloaded a font called "Farray" for the title of my infographic. Next i drew a tree trunk and scanned it into the computer. I went around the scanned tree trunk with pen tool in illustrator and filled it in dark brown. To make the leaves of the tree i used the ellipse tool with the opacity percentage turned down to about 40% and filled them . I then made the boxes for text by using the rectangle tool with the opacity percentage turned down. Finally, i made the earth by drawing it and scanning it into the computer. Then i used pen tool to create the outline and then filled it in with colour.
        I'm pleased with the outcome and i look forward to putting the information on and seeing the finished outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment